Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

if you love someone don�t let them go

LE LOVE BLOG if you love someone don�t let them go QUOTES PHOTOS SUBMISSIONS ADVICE
ph: Jovan Todorovic

For a year now, I haven�t been able to get you out of my head, and when I think I have, somehow thoughts of you come crawling right back in. I know it�s over and it has been, and I haven�t been genuinely happy since. Every morning I wake up after a dream that I so badly wish were true, and I don�t understand how you can�t love me back, or even how I can�t figure out how to trick my heart into hating you.

I�ve never been in love, but I think this is it. How could someone I care so much for and have so much in common with not realize that I was made for them?

I figure the sad thing about this situation is that you treat me like nothing, a stranger on the street, but in a second I would run right back into your arms. It�s because I love you, I LOVE YOU.

When we were together you said it back, I don�t think you realized how much I meant it and how little you did. Because we�re young, and reckless, we don�t have a care in the world, except I cared about you. And I still do, and I still will tomorrow and the next day.

I may be pathetic and sad. Not strong enough to move on, but I don�t want to be.
If you love someone don�t let them go, be selfish and fight for them, because if you don�t try you�ll regret never knowing, and you�ll fall asleep every night wondering.

I love you.

Love,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment