Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

insecure together

dear Muscovites
ph: tailakova

I feel safe here. I feel safe in all our insecurity. I�m wrapped inside them. I hope that�s okay. All our fears and complications, they like each other. They fit perfectly into each other�s molds. And it feels lovely to have something slip into place without having to think. Our troubles, I think they�re in love. Flowing, light love that grows as it learns softly. A love that thrives for understanding .Our troubles, they�re so real. Yours and mine. They are people. They�re smart people, who see simplicity and close their eyes to foolish forced desires. Let�s close our eyes together. See what we want to see. Because these people we have outside ourselves, they�re hurt. They�re torn and covered in unseen bruisers. There is so much they need to say�so let�s sit down and let them talk. Let�s give them a day or two to feel safe. Let�s allow them time to feel safe in each other�s insecurities. Would you like that?

Hey You, I am really afraid. These indescribably perfect events, they don�t happen to me. I�m scared my insecurities won�t let you in. I am scared they will scare you. Beyond everything, above everything, I am terrified you might run away. Please don�t run away without me�Because you�re indescribably perfect. In every sense of the word�. I�m going to hold on tight.

You and I. Yours and mine. Can we stay here� and be insecure together?

-LW.

No comments:

Post a Comment