Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

i want to be with you

wind lover
ph: Alexandra Sophie

I needed to share this with someone, so ill share it with you..

I am a true believer in love but I thought that my time was over, I had given up and I still feel that way but hopefully there is a chance for me and for everyone out there. I want to believe that there is someone for everyone.

This story is about Paris and a man that I met there a few months ago when I was visiting a friend. I don�t know if this was for real or if I am just imaging it to have been as good as it actually was.

I met you on my first night in Paris, we started talking when the bar owner introduced us, I told you we where going to another place later and I gave you my number. I never thought that you actually would call but you did two hours later and you actually came.

I was happy, we went out to smoke and we stayed out talking for several hours, it felt so unreal to meet someone that fast and feel that you�ve known each other forever. We talked about everything, I didn�t know what to do I didn�t want to leave you. We spent the night together that night and the night after that and the night after that. Three days passed by as five minutes and then I had to go home, I didn�t want to leave you, not so fast, I wanted to be with you more and you said that you wanted it too.

I went home and back to my life; before I left you promised me that we would meet this summer. Now I don�t know, I think about you every day, every minute and every second. We don�t talk as much as when I came back and you are now in a totally different world on a different continent.

I want to see you this summer, I just don�t know if you want to see me again, I believe that what we had was something special, I know it seem silly and that I am a dreamer. I want to believe that you are my love and I want you to be my love.

I wish I could talk to you about it, face to face but I don�t know if I have to courage to tell you.

I want to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment